A song of love

By Abhiroop kaur mann 

know your love is like a sunrise not high like a paradise that lights my sky

of a song upon your eyes
and every christ
you've got the world in disguise
time is a lie
there's light shining in your eyes
Do you remember my surprise
when you gaze into my eyes
fought for every rise
is like a paradise
am I hypnotized
love is like a paradise
I wanna kiss your eyes
the stars will sing in the skies
it found me hypnotized
each there was in my eyes
you found me hypnotized
and tell me your skies
so many dark blue skies
the sadness in my eyes
but life has found me hypnotized
the day I looked into the eyes
the dream I found is in your eyes
the forest over the skies
takes all my dreams and pale skies
Heaven above the skies
taste it through sure twice
now I dream beyond the skies
the song will glow in my eyes
the floor to all the skies
my dream has left me surprised
and of sadness in your eyes
the dream of your sighs
no one has no disguise
you found my dream in your eyes
I looked into your eyes
the song from the skies
all through my days of blue skies.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A secret mission

A horror story of mia